Here is a peak at Sugar and Spice Headquarters Christmas Morning Menu. Enjoy and have a terrific Christmas Eve Friends.
We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup – Elf
Cheese and Pancetta Breakfast Casserole
- 8 white bread slices,crust removed, cut into cubes
- 1 pound diced Pancetta (cooked)
- 1 cups grated sharp cheddar
- 11 large eggs
- 2 cups milk (do not use lowfat or nonfat)
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grease 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Place bread in prepared dish. Top with cooked pancetta and cheese. Beat together eggs and next three ingredients. Season with pepper. Pour over mixture.
- (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Chill.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake casserole until puffed and center is set, about 50 minutes. Cut into squares.
You did it! Congratulations! World’s best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It’s great to be here. –Elf
- 1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
Roll dough into a 16×21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture.
Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls.
Place rolls in a lightly greased muffin pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.
First we’ll make snow angels for a two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we’ll snuggle. – Elf
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup milk , lowfat okay
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients, except ice cubes, in blender.
Blend 1-2 minutes , adding ice cubes one at a time, until smooth.
images from modchikphotography.com
Well, there are some things you should know. First off, you see gum on the street, leave it there. It isn’t free candy –Elf
The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. –Elf